Friday, July 25, 2008

By the way...

If you've read my post "Anyone know a good babysitter" then you'll understand why I am posting this link:

http://www.littleladydesign.com

It is for my web site design company that I recently started up. Granted I don't know everything there is to know about web site design, but so far all of my clients have been happy with the job I've done. If there's something I don't know how to do I research it and learn how to do it. My prices are reasonable and generally cheaper than pretty much anyone else out there.

So, this is my shameless self-promotion. If you know anyone wanting a web site of their very own, send them my way!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi again ~ so sorry about the job situation. Sometimes it seems like if it rains, it pours! Starting up your own website design stuff is a great idea though, I wish you well! I don't have anything for you right now, but I will put the word out to my contacts. Hang in there and keep up all of the great work you do with that boy of yours! ~~Diane